Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Job Seekers Board

Looking for PT IC MT - ICMT

Posted: Nov 28th, 2019 - 7:05 am

I'm an IC MT that is currently looking for a night owl/early, early morning IC medical transcriptionist with more than 5 years experience that is well seasoned in all specialties, but specifically OP notes.  I'm looking to hire ASAP.  I need someone that is confident in their work and can hit the ground running.  This is straight typing in MS Word and must have wav player (Express Scribe).  This is part-time workload, so if you're looking for something to supplement your income, this would be perfect for you.  The pay is 0.08 CPL.  The pay is once per month through a direct deposit app (or check if you prefer).  The physicians are pretty easy and you'll get the same ones, so the learning curve is a lot smoother than working from a pool of tons of physicians.  I will send test files for this placement.  

I've been told by most all MTs that have worked for/with me that I've been the easiest and best to work with, and that's coming from ones that have been in this business for 20+ years.  If interested, please send resume to mttempsurg@gmail.com with any questions you may have.  NO offshore applicants.  No attachments will be opened.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)