Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

It depends - sm

Posted: Nov 4th, 2019 - 7:51 pm In Reply to: Aren't you afraid of using notecards when the CP - A nobody

If the accounts are totally unfamiliar. If I am rotating through 20 plus accounts I’ve seen before, I automatically glance at the date at the top of the CP the first time I see it every day. That was always the last time the CP was updated. Maybe they’ve changed it now. I wonder lately and I don’t actually know anymore. :( But I still do that to see if anything has been changed.

The sad part is they used to make a note at the top of the CPs with not only the date but about which section was updated. They don’t even bother to do that anymore so it’s anyone’s guess what changed. But that is still what I glance at. I use the notecards all day long as cheat sheets and they work great. I don’t know how else I could deal with so many accounts. But it helps to memorize some of them. I still speed read through some of the more unfamiliar ones just to make sure I don’t miss something.

Kinda sad because this job really works best and started out with most of us in hospitals or on one or two accounts as ICs. I’m sure they do this now so they can shuttle accounts to India and move new ones in and they want us to be able to adjust. It should be paid even more dealing with a changing situation like this. But yeah, how long have we been saying that, right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)