Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

So far - sm

Posted: Nov 1st, 2019 - 10:15 pm In Reply to: I would sure like to know what my primary accounts are. - dnr

Maybe I’ve been lucky but mostly I get accounts from my team. There are a lot of them though and I have been moved enough that I have worked on so many accounts, I recognize a lot of them when I start getting accounts from everywhere. I keep alphabetical notecards on every account I’ve ever worked on with the critical and non critical error stuff, like patient names allowed, one space, stacked PE or med lists. It’s easier to glance at the card than read the CP every time I get it. But I agree because I was on the same few accounts for years and there was so much we knew that never made it into the CP.

It’s hard to keep line count up with a ton of unfamiliar accounts and dictators, even worse with NJA. I have had times where I could average 400 LPH and times when I can’t even get above 185. Needless to say, it isn’t me. I bring the same skill set to work every day. It’s the accounts and how much time I have to spend on CPs and how good or bad the dictators and audio are.

I don’t know if we even have primaries anymore. But I can relate, good luck to you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)