Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

re: primary accounts - zyla

Posted: Nov 3rd, 2019 - 1:50 pm In Reply to: I would sure like to know what my primary accounts are. - dnr

Like everything else that might have made our job just a TAD bit easier, primary accounts as far as I know do not exist. To me, it just makes sense for us to get really familiar with dictators and CP's but we can't do that like you say if we're hopping all over the place. We have more going against us than helping us do a good job so we're really set up to make critical errors. I really would like to be a fly on the wall when they have their meetings just to hear how they come up with the stuff they do to make our lives miserable. All we want to do is do a good job and make a reasonable living. I don't understand how they can feel good about not giving raises at all just because you've hit the top of your tier. Those tier rates haven't been touched in years. How fair is that, and they want quality - why aren't we rewarded on a yearly basis for doing a good job with all the negatives we're faced with every single day. They give us nothing to advance or aspire to. We were once considered professionals, but we've regressed back to just being typists as some have called us who do not realize how much we have to know to do our jobs. I do the best I can with what I've been given and that's all they can expect from us, but lo and behold they expect miracles from us and penalize us a lot of times unjustly. That error point system could use overhauling as well. Those errors that do not affect patient care a lot of times are uncalled for and there should be subcategories under the noncritical and minor errors.

Oh, well, I'm going to stop ranting. Even if they do come on here and read what is posted it hasn't done any good as far as I can tell as long as I've been working here. Guess it just helps to be able to get it off our chests. Bottom line, we're not appreciated as a person, we're just a number. My rose-colored glasses came off a very long time ago!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)