Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Yes. I agree - (OP)

Posted: Oct 16th, 2019 - 4:11 pm In Reply to: Be very careful s/m - Anon

and I was told by the current company to close everything out before allowing Nuance tech in including their board they use for communication. They do not want Nuance seeing it and poking around.

I was told by another company who is currently hiring employees for Nuance work that she tells her people to stay signed in to the VDI at all times, like all week, never sign out. That could be why servers aren't available.

So I took that information back to the company I work for and she said that she would not tell her MTs to stay logged in at all times even when not working like all week because she said that would leave them vulnerable to Nuance.

Pfftt... It just gets more and more worrisome. I'll be darned if I'm going to spend money on some computer and have them wreck it and tell me it's all my fault. Sounds like a disaster. This is why I wanted to know if people are having issues. The answer is quite clear to me now.

Thank you for posting!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)