Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

What do you mean it's not true... - Old Anon

Posted: Oct 14th, 2019 - 2:24 pm In Reply to: $700-$800 is not true - sm

Telling someone who says something that it is not "true" makes it sound like you are accusing them of lying. What's up with that? I've been using the same computer guy for over 20 years. This will be the third PC I've had him put together for me. I told him it's got to be VDI ready, and Nuance uses what's called the Citrix Desktop Player. I was also told that if you buy a Lenovo you have to make sure that virtualization is turned on (whatever that means). He said $700 and that would include his set-up fee. It comes with Windows 10, and it will have an Intel Core i5 processor, 500GB disk space, and at least 8GB RAM. I'm also upgrading to a Word 2010 suite. He'll transfer my expander program. I just have to get a pin from the maker. He did that the last time. My virus protection (McAfee) is included with my Cox Cable internet. So when I get it home and connect to the internet, I'm pretty much ready to go. All done, no worries. Like the poster above says, I might pay a few dollars more but everything is done for me and done correctly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)