Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

All set. - sm

Posted: Oct 14th, 2019 - 3:41 pm In Reply to: What do you mean it's not true... - Old Anon

I agree with everything you've said and I think it's a good idea to have a computer guy do it all for you.

I'm not trying to scare you, but now the true test will be when you begin working for the companies that do the Nuance accounts. At my current company, you put in a ticket to Indian IT at Nuance. They go into your brand new computer and start fiddle farting around with it because you will have technical difficulties like a lot of technical difficulties because they have not worked out all the bugs. So they try to fix it and if they can't, they'll tell you it's your computer and not their fault. Trust me on this. I'm not trying to be snarky. I'm just telling you what will happen with your brand new computer. VDI is allowing Nuance to take control of your PC as you work in it and they also nose around into other things while they are at it all at your expense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)