Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Not Allegis. - sm

Posted: Oct 14th, 2019 - 7:42 am In Reply to: Was the company that did insurance claims Allegis? - NM

I honestly truly forget which company it was. I was doing transcription for a company that contracted with a well-known insurance company. I had to transcribe voice files that were recordings between the insurance company representative and the the insured as well as the insurance representative gathering statements from accident victims. There were different regions so sometimes I would get the ones in California and sometimes Hawaii. I had to research a lot of street names as well as decipher what they were actually saying and there were a lot of rules around how to transcribe it and what to put where. I just came upon some of my entries in my expander and it reminded me of that nightmare. My eyes and ears felt like they were bleeding. It was never worth what they paid me and finally gave it up actually due to the health reasons. My migraine headaches had come back as well. Once I left that company, all my health problems improved considerably. I'm sorry that I can't remember which company it was. I used to think cell phones should be banned on these types of calls because I could barely hear and there would be wind, background noise of I don't even know what and cell phones cutting in and out. It was horrid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)