Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

It's not random - MT2

Posted: Oct 13th, 2019 - 10:30 pm In Reply to: This is almost as random as "Jay's" formula LOL - nm

I've transcribed for hundreds of doctors, and I've been using that ratio (1 minute of average dictation is 10 lines of transcription) for years, and it holds VERY close in the long run. If I log on to my job and I see 80 minutes of dictation waiting for me, I know that will be 800 lines, and it is usually within 20 or 30 lines of that.

Try it yourself: transcribe 60 minutes of dictation from at least a couple of different doctors, and then see how close to 600 lines you get. I am certain that it will be within 30 lines of that, plus or minus. And if you stretch that out to larger batches of dictation, it will come closer to the 10 lines per minute average.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)