Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

My experience with WS - and Jay

Posted: Aug 19th, 2019 - 5:56 am In Reply to: We probably know each other then, - Anon

I signed on with WahlScribe and was promised (by Jay, who I had corresponded with personally) a job that would provide a low-end full-time paycheck and work would always be available. My main account was NJA at least half the time, and the second they provided was a complete disaster. Their platform was also a freeze-up, shut-down, continual nightmare. Yet another place that delivered so far short of their oh-so-earnest promises (and believe me, I asked, and asked, and asked, and they never stopped insisting prosperity was right around the corner) and, once again, I ended up running through my savings and getting frighteningly behind before I realized it was a sinking ship. I understand optimism but I much more appreciate honesty, like perhaps, "We'll give you all the work we can, but you probably shouldn't depend on this as your sole income."

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)