Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

CAF - anon

Posted: Aug 15th, 2019 - 11:40 pm In Reply to: I see Jay Vance is working in MT again and hiring. I hope he - can figure out how to hire this time. sm

So they have a website, copyright 2017, and testimonials mentioning 3-4 years ago. Owner and team are Career Step ladies. I never liked the way Jay Vance kept insinuating himself into the forums, trying so hard to be the good guy, friend to MTs everywhere. It felt kind of slimy.

No Nuance, no clunky platforms, no remote installs, no VDI. I don't like monthly pay but I really don't like his explanation for it (small company just starting out with big new account, no investors, no revenue, blah blah). How do you earn production pay if you spend the whole shift copying and pasting? So I think that part is a crock, they probably want to see who's a keeper and who isn't, and just might end up not paying at all and telling us it's because the client didn't pay them.

I don't like the info regarding a "future" transition to EMR when they had an ad a few weeks ago wanting MTs for EMR work right now.

I don't trust this guy but it sounds like a lot of you know him from other companies. Is he just a professional recruiter? I wonder if he has to wait 6 weeks to get paid. Anyone been to the CAF website? TIA.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)