Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

The worst part about that is - anon

Posted: Jul 8th, 2019 - 10:22 am In Reply to: I see lots of ads for scribes now - sm

now, a lot of offices are having the medical assistants do their scribing and yes, the pay is horrid for medical assistants. They basically just added on another job responsibility with the same crappy pay they have been getting. Sad all around. I am looking to get out of this field but we have things going against us. The fact that I have been working at home for so long, this really deters companies from hiring folks like us because they always feel we can't or won't get used to working out of the home. Another thing, all of our time / experience invested in transcription, no experience in anything else. Not too mention, some people look at the age as well. I won't give up looking but, sure is frustrating.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)