Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 58)

IMO - Not going to happen

Posted: Jul 6th, 2019 - 11:36 am In Reply to: what are your opinions on this? - anon

The new generation of doctors have cut their teeth on computers and will more than likely just do their own input. I have gone to doctors and they bring in their laptops and have at it. As far as voice, I can see that going belly up and the providers just doing their own or have a scribe, which I don't feel will be around much longer either.

The hospitals are owned now by businesses who only want money; they could care less about patient records or even patient care for that matter.

I felt the same way you did, but had to get out, because of what it has become. I doubt there are many women or men out there pursing this sort of work anyway, so who would fill all of those jobs, even if they did return and lest not forget India, etc.

Time to move on and don't look back!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)