Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

KS late pay - Minion

Posted: Jun 12th, 2019 - 4:02 pm

Here's what KS Commander in Chief was up to in February while her employees were not getting paid.  How much all those flights cost?  Was she feeling sorry for those employees then?  This is from one of her FB pages:

"Couple of busy weeks coming up for my online business peeps - Funnel Hackers Live this week in Nashville, Marketing Impact Academy Live this weekend in Irvine, California and Traffic and Conversion next week in San Diego.

I will be in Irvine for MIA Thursday-Sunday, at a get-together Friday in Los Angeles, back home for a few days, then back in San Diego for next weekend for an affiliate retreat. Whew! Crossing the country a few times, all good. Wish I had time to go to both FHL and T&C. AMAZING speaker list at T&C - sorry to miss it.

Who's going to any of them? All of them? Which one(s)?"

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)