Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

No excuse for this payroll problem, no matter who is really - is in charge of and running that sinking ship. S

Posted: Jun 13th, 2019 - 3:54 pm In Reply to: I disagree with you. I am part of her sports group, and she is not active there. sm - Long Time MT

Those of you defending her and making excuses for her like this obviously get paid on time or you're fakes/company people trying to drum up sympathy for her and enable her to go on screwing over the employees so that mangement can live comfortably with their paychecks on time.

You? "talked to someone in management" - I'd really like to know why ANYONE in MANAGEMENT at this sinking ship would talk to one specific MT about inner company business issues but not the rest of the employees and especially not about something as critical as payroll issues. If she's got anything going on, why would YOU be told things and none of the rest of the MTs?

There is no reason for this to happen, no matter how you look at it, no matter how many excuses she gives or anyone else gives for her. She's completely to blame and doesnt care about the employees - THAT is all there is to it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)