Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I disagree with you. I am part of her sports group, and she is not active there. sm - Long Time MT

Posted: Jun 13th, 2019 - 12:16 pm In Reply to: You can clearly see she's preparing for KS to go down - sm

It's a free group and nothing in it makes her money, just for fun, but she only posts once or twice a week at most. Same with her other stuff because I follow it all, so I think you're wrong on that.

I know she's been a speaker for a long time, because I saw her speak at AHDI several years back and she was already speaking other places then too.

The speculation isn't going to get anyone anywhere and only time will tell. With a company the size of Keystrokes, she probably doesn't have much to do with the day-to-day of the business. It seems like everyone else like KB, CS, TT and CSS do the actual running of the company. I talked to someone in management who said she is sales but nothing else and has been that for a long time. I think CEO is just a title in most companies and from what I've seen with Keystrokes, it's true there too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)