Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Nicely composed and well-thought out reply. - sm

Posted: Jun 14th, 2019 - 11:04 am In Reply to: Gas lighter - Sm

Can't say I understand at all they dislikes for the post. Is it a conspiracy theory? A bread crumb trail or a connect the dots? Yeah, possibly. However.... the scenario you describe of what has happened to a good many MTs is NOT a conspiracy theory. It is fact and is reality. It happened to me, at least the panic part. From what I've read here, it has happened fully to other MTs as well, possibly blacklisted.

Although in my heart I identify as being an MT, I no longer make my living at it, so I can speak my mind freely and say whatever I want without fear of repercussion. The MTSOs who pay their employees dead last, or not at all, are criminal. Period. Don't give me any cr@p excuses. It is an obligation and a business arrangement they entered into when they decided to hire someone. If they refuse or neglect to pay, they are criminals and should be prosecuted.

For the record, the last service I worked for went under. I had been there for almost 10 years and I was laid off with no notice by email. But you know what?? She had class and principals. She cared about us. We. Got. Paid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)