Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

If you feel so bad for her then why are you whining about late pay? - if you can hold out, no worries. SM

Posted: Jun 5th, 2019 - 3:05 pm In Reply to: I called Blue Cross and was informed that the policies are current and in force. sm - KS MT

I want to hear how you feel when she folds up shop and files bankruptcy and NOBODY gets paid EVER. Get back to us on that. I'll get another coffee and some munchies and sit back waiting for that sh__tstorm to hit.

It's people like you who let this go without saying anything, people like you who coddle and enable her bad, irresponsible, illegal and unethical, despicable behavior and it makes it so much worse for the ones who cant afford to wait and hold out.

Feel sorry for those people who really deserve it, instead of someone who is willingly causing problems for the employees because of their own irresponsible financial planning. THAT's who's the prime example for poor financial planning, she's the one who's the whole problem for everyone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)