Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Everyone talks about "she" and "her" but it's more than one person. sm - Long Time MT

Posted: Jun 5th, 2019 - 3:03 pm In Reply to: KS Nonpay - anon

Keystrokes is a corporation, and "she" is protected because of that but also, there are a lot of regulations and audits that corporations go through. If things get too bad, they declare Chapter 11 bankruptcy like MM did a few years back.

I work for Nuance and Keystrokes, both the same number of hours. I'd rather get paid late by Keystrokes than have no paycheck from Nuance because of NJA, which is happening more and more. At Keystrokes, I have a great account that keeps me busy. I've been with both the same amount of time, over 6 years, and if I had to stay with one, it would be Keystrokes. My fear isn't about pay. My fear is that "she" sells to Nuance or MM or sends the work to India.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)