Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

PennHealth Mgt - PennHealth Mgt

Posted: May 28th, 2019 - 3:12 pm In Reply to: Honey, you got way too much time on your hands when you are - stalking this board constantly. SM

I'm always up for a healthy conversation, that's not arguing and FYI, I edit most days as well. As far as how I got to be a supervisor, I have been one for YEARS and worked hard to get there. I did not take the ad down, I am not the one that places them with our company. As far as why i look at this board, it's because of nonsense that people put on here and I like to know the LIES that are told about us in hopes that some people will have sense enough to speak to me directly to find out the TRUTH instead of thinking that they know all of the answers, when clearly they don't. If you would like to email me personally, my email address is leigh.lambert@pennhealthinfo.com. I don't hide behind a screen and not say who I am. I am always willing to speak to anyone and show that what I have said about our company is the TRUTH! You think being a manager means I am ABOVE all, I am not. I understand the issues with pay, the VDI, work load and all of the other complaints I read on this board, BUT I also go to bat one by one to change things that are within my power to change so that people who work for us are treated fairly, have a good work load (800 jobs right now on one account and I can prove that) and any other concern they have so that they have a GOOD place to work and someone on management that is willing to STICK UP FOR THEM! What I don't stick up for are people that want to bash a person or a company that they know nothing about personally. That is why I respond. It's not fair to spew things about a person or a company and not expect the person to defend themselves, is it? If you don't want to work for us, that's fine but why would you discourage someone else from having a chance to find out the truth about us? Does that seem fair to you?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)