Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 72)

PennHealth - Go ahead and apply

Posted: May 26th, 2019 - 12:01 pm In Reply to: No, but they do IP audits s/m - Anon

and then you will not hear back from them. I applied and asked about VDI, but was told they had other accounts that were not on VDI and they would contact me regarding them. Never heard one word back. No thanks. That VDI turned me completely away from being an MT and I am so happy I finally jumped ship.

The reason they have so much work, MTs are quitting. They are tired of the "industry standard of pay," because it is robbery. The QA nightmare just goes on and on and no matter how they spin it, these jobs are nothing. If you make good money, you are working every day of the week and probably more than 8 hours. You are a prisoner in your own home. Holiday coming up tomorrow, any holiday pay offered? Highly doubt it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)