Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Truly desperate - Makes me sick

Posted: May 27th, 2019 - 8:39 pm In Reply to: She is truly desperate for people, on here constantly - flag waving and cheerleading SM

How does she get off saying what she says? I just don't get it. No company can offer steady work and at that rate for 4 cpl. Do the math. Also what about taxes or incentive or differential, not to be found anywhere and if they do offer some pittance, that is just what it is a pittance.

These rah-rah cheerleaders should try transcribing for one week and see how much they can make and let's not forget QA and their ripping everything apart.

Please do not apply to these Nuance clones, look elsewhere, there has to be something better than that and believe me there is. I would never, ever work for a company associated with Nuance or M-Modal or AQuity whatever it is called this month.

It just blows my mind how it has ever gotten to this stage and how these companies can even stay in business. I am only hopeful there are not new MTs out there seeking employment with these robbers, because there are a ton of jobs out there and this new generation will not take the abuse these companies lay on them, at least I hope not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)