Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Makes me ANGRY - They think they can lie

Posted: May 25th, 2019 - 1:06 pm In Reply to: Pretty bummed about all of it - dun

To us, tie up our time, no work available on production, no compensation, and then some of these fancy-dancy, pretend to be real, companies want to tell you can't take off unless you cover your shift! I got sold into slavery by my hospital to an MTSO. I knew they wouldn't let me off, so I made my plans and called in sick to one and the other I told my internet was down...no ETA. prove it! And I really did't care anymore. I needed to be pushed out of the nest. I have found a position since in cancer registry ... but I really feel for you. You are rural?, a little older and have obligations at home. Probably no big facilities nearby.

They destroyed our profession, sucked it dry. Nothing left. Be nice if those able to would move on and leave positions to people who need them. Be nice if the MTSOs would stop LYING.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)