Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

My TAA "case manager" is inept - and makes me nervous she will screw it up

Posted: May 20th, 2019 - 3:16 pm

She is filling in for someone on leave who normally sets up the TAA benefits. She has so far been so negative "oh no, dual states, probably will have trouble getting approved" (uhh, many people with TAA live in a different state than their former employer!), and is unaware that jobs in healthcare (RHIA, coding, etc) are very much in demand. She didn't even know what those jobs are.  Its clear I know more about the program than she does (because my coworkers have case managers in other cities who know what they're doing) but I certainly don't want to insult her and make things worse. Please comment or email if you've already been through the process and enrolled in an accredited online school/retraining.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • My TAA "case manager" is inept - and makes me nervous she will screw it up (Views: 719, 2019-05-20, 3:16 pm)
    • taa - dor (Views: 398, 2019-05-20, 5:19 pm)
    • TAA - Sm (Views: 692, 2019-05-20, 7:21 pm)
      • in TRA now - nervewracking sm (Views: 301, 2019-06-29, 5:42 pm)