Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Please give me a valid reason why I should bust my backside - sm

Posted: Apr 25th, 2019 - 10:10 am In Reply to: Also curious - nn

doing all that work with the stress, tears, frustration involved to find something for myself, only to give that information away free to someone who's not willing to do their own work?

I may as well work the job and give the paycheck to someone else, it amounts to the same thing.

All of you on here complain you dont like working for free with carbon copies, demographics and such filled on and not paid. Why do you expect someone else to do your job search work for you?

I dare any of you to go into a job like retail, fast food, warehouse, anything - and see one of your co-workers not carrying their weight and letting their work responsibilities slide off onto you. You'd all be whining and screaming about that pretty fast, having to carry the load for someone else.

I've found several things with random internet searches and cold calling.

Do your own work and research. Begging for hints and leads on any of these boards isn't really research, it's asking for a free ride on someone else's back.

I dont care if I found a company with full benefits, guaranteed work, $20 hourly wage and needing a thousand people immediately. I wouldnt share it here. Find things for yourself like I had to.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)