Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 53)

I can only give you a rough estimate of the company - I work for. A lot depends on the management

Posted: Apr 23rd, 2019 - 9:23 pm In Reply to: Off the topic question; about how long does this process take - the bidding, waiting, someone getting it? SM

team of the client. Some clients switched over in a matter of weeks. Some clients had to go through red tape and it took up to 6 months. It seemed to me the degree to which some of these clients got burned by Nuance had a play in how quickly they moved, too.

Since so many clients have so many different needs, I cannot give you a precise answer. I can only tell you their swan song was the same. Nuance cost them massive income, their quality stinks, problems with TAT...always the same reasons.

Funny because when you see the slop the MTSOs were letting slide, I am not surprised. Many of them were told about it, but just did not give a damn.

It also seems that some of these clients have been going through the transition of dropping Nuance in a very quiet manner. I hope it reaches a point Nuance looses so much business, they have no idea what happened to them. Some of the services picking up Nuance accounts are services under the radar and ones you would never expect. More power to them!!

Hope this helps you. Good luck!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)