Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 30)

Yes. I work for a company actively bidding on Nuance accounts - these clients did not want to

Posted: Apr 23rd, 2019 - 5:39 pm In Reply to: Curious - MTSO that do Nuance accts - sm

have any problems with Nuance when the crash occurred, but rather chose to let their contract ride out.

I posted this information a while back on this board and I was crucified by a few that told called me all kinds of names!!

I am hoping they get some of these contracts. I am sure my current company is not the only one bidding. The clients seemed thoroughly disgusted with Nuance. Not to mention, for all the MTSO abuse through QA because of Nuance, these clients are not particularly impressed with the TAT or the quality of the work they get back.

I am keeping my fingers crossed. The MTs that had contacted me personally re" work, I have have kept the names of. As soon as something breaks, I will be recommending them to my current company as an immediate hire.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)