Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Bidding on accounts - Losing accounts

Posted: Apr 23rd, 2019 - 9:47 pm In Reply to: I can only give you a rough estimate of the company - I work for. A lot depends on the management

When I worked for companies that did work for MM or Nuance and they would lose an account, they would blame the MTs and say it was due to poor quality. Yeah right. This is such a juggling act, you are never secure in your job and these horrible hospitals/clinics that want work on the cheap are getting what they paid for.

I usually have at least two different MTSOs that I work for and have had three, because I am constantly juggling what with NJA and lost accounts or work being sent to India or wherever once we get it up and running or once we do that, they just dump us completely.

It sucks all the way around.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)