Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 61)

Not in one post - Did I say it was easy

Posted: Apr 14th, 2019 - 10:26 am In Reply to: How about this? The person who thinks it's so easy to get out - no matter what your situation, why not SM

I am talking about those who complain, but do NOTHING about even trying to get out of MT.

You missed point in my note about the boonies. People's reasons are often because they live in the boonies. My note was about MTs who are THINKING about moving to the boonies, think again. Or you don't get to use it as an excuse for not having anyplace to go pound the pavement.

You don't know about my situation, either. In no note did I say it was easy. It was extremely difficult. A lot of energy, blood, sweat and tears. You have to go into the job hunt willing to go through the pain and frustration.

Nobody was in my shoes, and I'm not in yours. I said I come on here to cheer people on who are serious about getting out, but are stymied by what they think may be a limitation. Your gazillion years as doing only MT is a downside, and I had nothing but MT work for the last 15 years, but with some creativity, you can pull off a resume that gets good results.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)