Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

She means where you send jobs to QA - with the reasons

Posted: Feb 25th, 2019 - 10:06 am In Reply to: "Pend list" is just for EditScript? - Nothing like that on InScribe, that I know of. nm

Yes, that happened recently where I work and the work has disappeared. I thought about jumping to the other company but they pay about 1 cpl less and at IC I am not going any lower. The account is a Canada account with all crap anyway, so I decided to bail and find another job altogether.

The detective work is just what she said. Look at the QA pend box. Look at the reasons. When you see the other company suddenly (like the Canada account) this is why your cue is turned off on a Monday and why you didn't have work all last weekend. It was not necessarily a "holiday." Cheers to you who depend on this company for your bills because you may need to think outside the box.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)