Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Is anyone else seeing a new trend in MT jobs - offered? They seem to want SM

Posted: Feb 7th, 2019 - 6:26 pm

skills of a nurse or medical assistant, and a freakin bachelor's degree,  but from the job descriptions I'm seeing on indeed,  they want higher skills but willing to pay MT wages.   What cheapskates.  

Job responsibilities include assisting the physician in the exam room to perform medical tests and to assist the doctor in the exam room.

Lots of in house positions I'm seeing, several of those job ads titled for transcriptionist but description includes assisting the doctor, writing out prescriptions, refilling prescriptions.   OMG.  that one I actually wrote to them and asked if they know what a transcriptionist really does and it sure the H does not include writing scrips.   Completely told them off. 

LOL, and I get an automated response back that asks me to take a terminology test!   That shows me the person hiring and placing that ad doesn't have a clue what they're doing.

I'm very leery of any job ads on indeed now, after hearing about how they repeat job postings automatically whether the job is current or not. 

You can also flag ads on there too, report them if they don't sound legitimate. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)