Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Well - Mary

Posted: Feb 11th, 2019 - 11:11 pm In Reply to: Well, it has been known to be a "mommy job" for those - SAH moms which would

I am a front desk medical transcriptionist, transcribe, edit office notes, send out lab results to PCPs, answer phones, make appointments, answer questions, screen sick calls, manage the cancellation list, send reminder cards and emails and texts, clean the toys and wheelchairs and switch out old to new magazines once a month in 17 spots, manage the CAQH qualification websites for all three doctors, compose letters, maintain the referral HCP database, fax all office notes to PCP RP, we all take turns twice a year doing weekly KP duty for the kitchen, help our office manager it’s any projects and fill in an clerical spot he needs. Pick up lunch for the docs when boss is out. Love love love my job Hourly pay for 40 hour weeks, most money i’ve been ever made, vacation and sick pay, 401k and profit sharing, Christmas party with bonus, baseball,game with bonus in the summer. Treated like gold and very, very happy. Eight of us clerical work together. at least 2 people to cross train on specialty work like insurance and transcription. I can be out for a week or two and come back all caught up. can be out sick with no unpleasantness and can be off for MD appts, etc. One thing that helped me in school was not JUST transcription but to learn every clerical aspect I could possibly get my hands on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)