Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I was wondering the same thing. I worked for a company - sm - JustAnotherMT

Posted: Dec 29th, 2018 - 7:19 am In Reply to: I am a little confused with this and hope you can clear it - up for me. I was told Nuance wanted out of

who contracted through Nuance. They had a Canadian account. Up until a couple of weeks ago, we used to get status E-mails every 15 minutes on how many hundreds jobs that were in the queue needing to be done before they go out of TAT. The E-mails stopped, so I am wondering if they lost the account. i stopped working for them a month ago but still kept getting the status E-mails. Makes me wonder if Nuance is pulling accounts from one MTSO and giving them to another. My advice would be to contract with several MTSOs who get work from Nuance at the same time so you will always have work.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)