Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: SoftScript.. (Views: 35)

Totally agree! - CJ

Posted: Dec 18th, 2018 - 6:05 pm In Reply to: I don't even know why they are allowed to post here - GW

The job seeker's board has been a complete cesspool of pure junk for quite some time now. Everything from the super low cpl rates being offered to the crap like this general transcription job offering a measly $10 per hour and wanting a background check (which they would probably bill the applicant for) is completely ridiculous. I agree that even for general transcription, $10 per hour is ridiculously insulting. I would expect no less than $15 per hour for something like that. Why are general transcription jobs being posted on here anyway? This is a MEDICAL transcription board. I personally have zero interest in doing general transcription. Talk about a total yawn fest. Where are the moderators of this board? Somebody needs to be filtering out this kind of crap! It's like we are being spammed with endless garbage on the job board, and this one is a perfect example. It's getting ridiculous.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)