Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Template discrepancies and editing - sm

Posted: Dec 18th, 2018 - 9:39 am

My account has always used templates and normals.  It used to be a straight typing account, but, of course, that transitioned last year to all editing.

They're still using templates and normals from which what has to be "edited" (i.e. straight typed) is being compensated at $.04 a line (which is the editing rate).

Not only is this grossly unfair since we're actually typing what goes in the templates and not just reading it, but also the dictators never say to remove anything from the templates that contradicts the changes they are requesting to be added.

Then, of couse, the MT not noticing the discrepancy (i.e. reading through every freaking template and normal being inserted with zero compensation) or questioning and marking every report for a possible discrepancy is to blame.

This is all just becoming intolerable to me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)