Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

VDI requirement at company now hiring - redmaj

Posted: Dec 13th, 2018 - 10:46 pm In Reply to: I am looking at working for a company I worked for in the past - Know what its like

I am pretty sure I know the company you are talking about since I work there. It is for security requirements and yes, I have to get a new computer but that is ok. I don't want to mention the company but if you want to know, in your reply I will then say. The company is working with employees-they have purchased computers with all the specs needed for VDI. If you buy yours through them, they will get it ready, send it to you and there you go. Also, they are helping by taking out the payment in 6 paydays. I looked at Best Buy, and the price they are offering you will NOT find anywhere. This particular company I LOVE working for, they use EditScript. If you want more info from me, just reply and I will get it to you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)