Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I agree there's something to this but .... - sm

Posted: Dec 6th, 2018 - 11:26 am In Reply to: I tried to warn others about this months ago and I was - attached relentlessly on this board

Nuance can't cut the IC's pay. The MTSO is responsible for our pay, so it would be up to them to decide if this is the ultimate plan.

The IC ultimately is responsible for deciding if this will be acceptable or not (if this is indeed the purpose of a "new" FIESA, which we don't know yet).

The pay is already extraordinarily low, so I don't see too many ICs putting up with random pay cuts at this point.

Our "jobs" are already so vulnerable to so many conditions - accounts leaving at will, doctors on vacations, every holiday produces 2 weeks of slow work, this new VDI, which is bulky and slow and slows production and thus pay ... I just don't see too many putting up with much more.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)