Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Not who you are responding to, but if you cannot - do a good job, why do it at all

Posted: Oct 17th, 2018 - 8:04 pm In Reply to: I'm not any of the above posters but ... - sm

My experience is not what yours has been with QA. Personally, I do not blame QA for the problems N and MM have created. QA are caught up in this as is everyone else, and the ones I work with have been very, very helpful and polite. They have a job to do, too. Most do a good job and try hard to help MTs the best they can within their constraints.

Blaming the wrong people for the problems in this industry is not fair either. No one suggested in any post to do EXTENSIVE RESEARCH, but some MTs don't even bother running a spell check - that is just laziness.

I look at every report as if it was a family member or a loved one. When I stop treating patients with that consideration, I will quit.

Sometimes I think MTs are the ones drinking the Kool Aid- THEY STILL DO!
You see it on here all the time - nothing is ever their fault.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)