Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

There are companies out there that do NOT require - VDI in any form. I work for 2

Posted: Oct 12th, 2018 - 6:39 pm In Reply to: There has to be another company out there that is - installing VDI besides TTCI.

Each has very good security on their accounts. Any company that takes Nuance work and uses Nuance programs has to load that crap on their computers and sign the Nuance BS contract.

Nuance can't legally demand any company, even if they are using Nuance platforms, to install VDI or pull the BS they are with these companies when these private companies have their own private accounts and no Nuance clients. I have been seeing more and more companies switching to platforms that have nothing to do with Nuance. Some are a little older, but they work fine. You have absolutely none of the BS that Nuances crams down your throat at every turn.

You have to be diligent in your search, but there are companies out there without the Nuance boot on your neck, and I suspect more will be following their lead. Nuance is NOT the be all to end all or the last word in the MT field. Nuance has tried to make everyone believe that and some eat of that poisonous apple.

Good luck to you. There are still good companies out there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)