Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I wish I were right too - OP

Posted: Oct 11th, 2018 - 1:25 pm In Reply to: Congrats, and I wish you were right but - sm

I know that Nuance will not be brought down by a handful of MTs who might quit on them. I read on this board someone actually bought a new computer. Unless you got it for about $100, sit down and figure out how much you will have to work, just to pay for it. There is no winning with this line of work any longer.

I never actually worked for Nuance, but for the spin off companies and when this came about and that contract, that is when I said it is time to finally quit. Like I posted, wish I would have done it 5 years ago. If anyone thinks working at home is a good deal, think again, at least not as an MT. I know men and women who work at home, but thy have "real jobs" with real money and benefits (like we used to have), and not this IC nonsense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)