Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Totally agree - Cali_MT

Posted: Oct 9th, 2018 - 1:00 pm In Reply to: Does anyone have their own clients? - sm

Thank you all for honest assessment of our profession. I have been an MT/Editor for over 20 years and have worked with the "big" MTSO including both MM and Nuance. Unfortunately, because I was at the top pay scale it appeared they needed to nit-pick over placement of a period and other aggravating QA issues, as well as literally being harassed by the "very aggressive" QA person -- who was assigned to the group of MT's in the higher pay scale range (i.e., 10 cpl straight typing and 7 cpl VR) -- it became obvious exactly the games that were going on within the infrastructure of these large profit hungry MTSO corporate entities.

All making money on MY KNOWLEDGE and EXPERTISE. Totally disgusting. As mentioned in the prior post, these large MTSO corporations are SIMPLY providing a platform (i.e., Fluency or EditScript). That is all.

Hopefully, this will come to an end very soon. Realistically, probably not!!

We.Deserve.More.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)