Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Former MM MT - From the OP

Posted: Oct 7th, 2018 - 11:04 am In Reply to: Former MM MT - What happened

When I left MM I found another MT job and after a few years at that and jumping all over the place trying to apply to different companies, so I could hopefully get enough work, etc., I found a job outside MT. This was a very good job at one time, but no more and the treatment is not to be believed. I have never read so many posts with different stories about the working conditions, it is hard to believe in this day and age, that even exists.

MM and Nuance are both horrible and the spin off companies aren't much better, plus they are all IC.

Again I cannot emphasize it enough, stay away from both of those places and perhaps so many others. Just get away from MT work, unless you can find a doctor's office or clinic or some small hospital that will treat you decently and pay you a decent wage. I got so sick of the demands from these companies without any compensation whatsoever, I had to get out, just to save myself! All MTs should too. There is a world out there and if you have to work at home, find something else, it is out there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • M*Modal - Former MM MT (Views: 1522, 2018-10-05, 10:29 pm)
    • Former MM MT - What happened (Views: 859, 2018-10-07, 3:03 am)
      • Former - MM MT (Views: 789, 2018-10-07, 7:43 am)
      • Former MM MT - From the OP
        • It is reaching - the point to where (Views: 714, 2018-10-08, 2:09 am)