Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Seriously??? - Wow

Posted: Sep 18th, 2018 - 5:56 pm In Reply to: Question only for those at Keystrokes: Is it worth being paid late ..SM - GaMT

Are you really telling us that getting paid late is perfectly acceptable to you, that a company not taking the responsibility of ensuring that they can meet payroll on time every time is perfectly okay and acceptable to you, just because your husband also works? Wow. Just wow. Do you even hear yourself? Do yourself a favor and go find a mirror. Take a good look in it and ask yourself, "Don't I deserve better?" Why on earth would you even consider putting your time and energy into a company with such a horrible reputation? The payroll issues at KS have been going on for many years, well over a decade. Doesn't that concern you even just a little? Doesn't that raise any red flags? Sorry, but your post just blows my mind. I worked at Keystrokes for many years and my husband also works full-time and brings home a paycheck, but that did not make getting paid late okay with me! In fact, it's a big part of the reason why I quit. If they expect me to show up to work when I am supposed to and be productive, I expect to be paid in full and on time. There are NO excuses. Sorry, but I am having a bit of difficulty taking your post seriously because it is so completely ridiculous. Try having some self-respect and self-worth. Going to work for KS while having full knowledge of their reputation and payroll issues is like running into a war zone. Why would you even consider it???

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)