Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 57)

Why I care - SM

Posted: Sep 19th, 2018 - 12:41 am In Reply to: and why do you care? She or he said MT's who work there. sm - Go Away

So many MTs these days are far too accepting of being treated in this manner. We are highly trained, skilled professionals and we deserve and need to demand so much better from these MTSOs. Without their MTs, they wouldn't even have a company. The only two things that I expect from my employer are to provide me with enough work to make a decent living and to PAY ME ON TIME EVERY TIME. Any company that has a known history of paying their hard working employees late should not be worth the time of day. I don't care if it's "just a day or two" late. Regardless of how late it is, there is absolutely ZERO excuse for it whatsoever and it should not be tolerated by anyone for even a nanosecond. Just because it doesn't bother you or negatively affect you doesn't mean that it doesn't negatively affect other people who are counting on their paycheck to be in their bank account on time, so shame on you for making excuses for them and trying to sweep such a serious problem under the rug. People like you are exactly why this company has been getting away with this corrupt behavior for so long, because you constantly allow it. You never stand up for yourselves and never report it to the Department of Labor. As a direct result, they are never held accountable and it continues. It has been going on for YEARS. You do know that there are labor laws against this, don't you??? And you do not need to tell me about this company. I worked there for 9 years as both an MT and in management as an account coordinator. I know so many things about this company and the owner that you probably don't even have the slightest clue about. However, I won't get into that here because I really don't feel like writing a novel, but you go right on ahead and keep drinking that Keystrokes Kool-Aid and living in your state of denial. Enjoy your late paychecks as well. It sure is a real shame that you don't have more self-respect and higher standards for yourself as both a human being and a professional and you are clearly so complacent working for such a god awful company, who I can promise doesn't give a damn about you and never will.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)