Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

exactly...not being onslaughted by emails now are we? - Izopen

Posted: Sep 12th, 2018 - 7:38 am In Reply to: I e mailed my manager about it - MT

This entire fiasco makes me sick. What a joke working for MMODAL, a freaking joke! They still have ads to hire plastered here and there and yet they don't have enough work to give to the employees they already have. Management should be fired for not doing their job effectively. Work is a crap shoot because if there really IS work, someone is not doing their job making sure there is work available for those already hired. If this is not a management problem, then someone else needs to get off their behind and do their job and get the mass lay offs over and done with. I don't see how stringing that out is helping anyone long-term, us or MMODAL. Amazingly quiet on all fronts, and yet that is not really a surprise now is it? Avoidance of confrontation is what they do best in this type of situation until the timing benefits the company.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)