Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 51)

No accountability - just saying

Posted: Sep 12th, 2018 - 11:02 am In Reply to: This company has been operating - this way

It will only get worse. Mmodal has never cared about their employees. Why do you think they refuse to give references? Why do you think nobody ever gets raises? Who doesn't give their employees raises after 15 years? Who makes their employees use PTO to make up for no work?

If you do not have work during their schedule they do not care. If you cannot pay your bills on the slave wages they pay they do not care. You are all a number and easily replaceable. The only way they can rule is by fear. That is why the managers are such bitches and focus on stupid things like time cards and schedule compliance, but they know darn well they don't have work for you during your shift anyway. They just cannot afford to have everyone quit at once until the offshoring/independent contractors are in place. They may preach quality, but the hospitals honestly do not care. Have you seen the Dragon speech through Epic? But it is cheaper than a transcription service so hospitals use it.

No one is making Mmodal accountable for the way they treat their employees. They only answer to their shareholders. And the shareholders are losing money so Mmodal is tightening the screws to make more money.

I wish every employee would be able to leave like I did. My only regret is I did not do it soon enough. Keep looking, keep applying. Mmodal likes to make their employees feel they are not good enough to work anywhere else when in fact Mmodal employees are loyal and hardworking and would be an asset to any company. Don't let this company define you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)