Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Fed up also - Tired of the crap.

Posted: Sep 10th, 2018 - 3:29 pm In Reply to: Then they send us an e mail blaming us for the time card - MT

I don't understand how you had no work yesterday when there was tons of work on the 6 crappy accounts I have and they were all out of turn around time from Saturday. Still tons when I signed off at midnight last night and way behind. Totally confused. I don't think these managers have a clue how to schedule. I agree about the noncompliance on the schedules. The system is crappy, only 30 minute increments to change hours. What crap. I'm also sending resumes and looking into going back to school in a completely different field. Stressing me out on a single income and having to work 2 other jobs besides just to make ends meet. Crappy managers. Thought about asking for a different one but probably all the same.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)