Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I paid $180 at PCs for People; $190 now for same components, *including* SSD drive and Word. - OP

Posted: Aug 23rd, 2018 - 4:13 pm In Reply to: Don't know how much you are paying for a refurb - ished Dell --- but some of the

As I stated in the second post, "Also, if you live near Denver, CO..."

I promise you're not going to get anywhere near what I got from PCs for People for $180/190 at Staples or Walmart.

You got me curious. Without the SSD drive but just a regular 1 TB hard drive and the same Windows 10, my desktop would be $125 at PCs for People (and just an extra $20 for Word 2010). The closest comparable thing that I could find to that with a 1 TB regular hard drive and a similar i5 processor on Walmart is $220 (also refurbished, and the PCs for People processor is newer and faster at 3.4 GHz vs. Walmart's 3.2).

A similar one at Staples is $280.99 (again, vs. $125 at PCs for People with a faster 3.4 GHz processor).

LINK/URL: Walmart Dell refurb

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)