Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I have detested that word "competive" for quite a while. - It has been misused and overused

Posted: Aug 19th, 2018 - 12:58 pm In Reply to: It is sad. Those, like myself, that used VDI know - exactly the perils involved, those

to try and reel us in and trap us into believing that we are working for the best company ever, whomever they may be. There is nothing competitive about MT life anymore except those who are scrambling over each other trying to find a job with a company who seems to be the most popular at the moment. I agree with you; one's best chance at survival is to stay objective about patterns that have been developing and to scrutinize any new tactic and to disbelieve anyone who skews adjectives to give false hope that work is plentiful, our company is tops, you are an all star (gag), yaddah, yaddah.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)