Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 62)

It is sad. Those, like myself, that used VDI know - exactly the perils involved, those

Posted: Aug 19th, 2018 - 10:18 am In Reply to: That's how it always is on this board - lola

that want to attack me and others have no idea what they are talking about. One of the crashes cost me approx. $500 in my IT time and computer repairs, and program reinstallations. Now, factor in the work I lost over a minimum of 4 days and the endless time wasted with Nuance IT people to "make sure" I had adequate security in place....WTF!!!!! They caused the problem. Then 2 years ago, due to Nuance lack of security, the largest crash I have ever seen in my lifetime occurred.

They way I look at, those that want to attack me, you, and others telling them what to expect, whether it be immediate or in the distant future, deserve exactly what they get. Their verbal abuse tells you about their mindset and lack of objectivity.

VDI monitors every single function you use and Nuance can see it, save it, AND IT WILL NOT BE USED TO THE MTs BENEFIT. Again, the lies Nuance and others use spewing safety is nothing but a load of bull. Once all MTSOs are switched over, watch for the next Nuance intrusion and then the pay cuts will begin through FIESA specs, VDI data using some sort of "grid" or penalty program. The MTSOs will tell you they have to do what Nuance wants to "stay competitive".

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)